Friday 4 November 2011

Chapter 1.5 The Not So Handy Man

Back at the old homestead I settled down on the bed to read a book my boss had given me to help my career, entitled "Getting Noticed in a Sea of Fans".  






I sure hope it does what it says as I am fed up of being a fan, everyday, it's just screaming and fawning over a bunch of talentless nobodies, doesn't anyone recognise star quality when they see it?


Ooh, that's the door, could this be my handyman?




Meet Clark Sauer.




Woah, hold on there Bridge, are you really thinking that this is the guy you want to start your legacy with?  I mean, look at that beak.



It's not like I'm being given a whole lot of choice it is?  And he won't stop flirting with me.


Of course not, he's a man, in a town with hardly any women, what do you expect.


Gosh, I'm sleepy, think I might get ready for bed...




Clark certainly looks like he's enjoying the view Bridge!


Too tired to talk any more, must get some sleep.


The next morning:




Gosh - he didn't even unblock the toilet!  And I paid him his full fee!  Shame on him.  Surely there must be another man out here somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment