Wednesday 2 November 2011

Chapter 1.2 Sanctuary


A warehouse?




What am I supposed to do here?  As I stepped inside though, it occurred to me that The Great One had not forsaken me after all.  Inside was everything I could need to survive my first night in Sunset Valley.



Most importantly, on the first floor, in what I can only assume is a doctors office, I found a bed.


I wasted no time and crawled under the covers, hoping that no one would find me in the morning.


My dreams that night were interesting, a bed to sleep in, my new job and food.






I awoke in the morning to a terrible hunger.




Surely there had to be some food in this place somewhere.  Wandering around, I found what looked to be break room of some kind.


And it had a fridge! Score, someone left some cereal in here!


I popped into the conference room to eat my ill-gotten grub.




Bridgite, I see you have made yourself at home in Valley House.


Oh yes, Great One, thank you for sending that taxi for me last night.


I can be quite benevolent my dear, if you stick to the rules, you will find this out for yourself.  Now dear, I see you are sat in your underwear.  I don't mind and it won't be that much of a problem right now.


That's good, I think.  Hang on, why won't it be a problem?


Why don't you get dressed and have a look around town,you'll soon find out what I mean.  Take care of yourself Bridgite.


Wait - you're going?


...


Great One?


...


Is she always going to pop in and out like that?











No comments:

Post a Comment