Wednesday 2 November 2011

Chapter 1.3 - Ghost Town

And so with some trepidation, I made my way outside.  I hadn't taken much notice of my surroundings on the taxi ride over here last night, I think I may have even fallen asleep in the cab.




Where was everybody?  There were empty lots all over town and I didn't see a single soul.  This is very freaky.


It was soon time for my shift at the theatre, so I headed back in my taxi.  As I got out, I noticed a number of other taxi's all lined up, as if waiting for fares, but there was still no sign of anyone.

My shift at work was uneventful, apart from the theatre owner setting me a challenge.  He asked me to improve my guitar skill by one point and he would give me a new composition to learn.  Sounds like it could be fun.  I knew one thing, I  sure was tired.


And I was getting more and more uneasy about the lack of life in this town.



So I decided to head back to the old warehouse for the night, I was too tired to head home, and I still didn't actually own a bed in which to sleep anyways.

Morning came and I made my way home, past more empty lots and pavements.  


Wow, a building.  Could this be four walls for me to live inside?

On opening the front door...




This is where you expect me to live?


For the moment Bridgite, yes.  You have a toilet, a shower and a bed.  Maybe if you earn some more money you can afford to improve things a bit.


Not even a fridge?


Have you ever heard of growing your own vegetables?  There will be plenty for you to eat if you scour the town for seeds.


Seeds? What about people? You said this was supposed to be a legacy.  How can I procreate if there is nobody here?


Use your brain Bridge, is it OK if I call you Bridge?  Of course it is.  You have a mobile phone, you can call for services.  That is one of the rules of this legacy, you can only have children with Non Playable Characters or NPC's for short.  Oh and they aren't allowed to move onto this lot either.  You should enjoy being a single parent.  Have fun!



2 comments:

  1. rofl kate! now you certainly know how to mess with your sim *giggles*

    ReplyDelete